Underground Rap

Main | 6 year old flies ova colorado in a space ship - Forum | Registration | Login | RSS
[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
  • Page 1 of 1
Forum » Main Board » General Info » 6 year old flies ova colorado in a space ship
6 year old flies ova colorado in a space ship
PayasoDate: Thursday, 2009-10-15, 6:16 PM | Message # 1
Lieutenant
Group: Moderators
Awards: 0
FORT COLLINS. Colo. - A 6-year-old boy was found hiding in the attic at home Thursday, several hours after the runaway flight of his family's experimental balloon riveted the nation and led to a frantic search for the child, who was feared to have fallen from the craft.

The news that the boy was safe at home came during an afternoon press conference with Larimer County Sheriff's Office officials.

"Apparently the boy’s been there the whole time. He’s been hiding in cardboard box in the attic above the garage," Sheriff Jim Alderden said.

Full Story
http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/33330516/ns/us...life/?GT1=43001

--------------------------
haha dam this flew right ova my skool and the thing bout it is he was at home the whole time, everybody was all skared that he fell out during flite
haha dam grand theft space ship

AbsurdDate: Friday, 2009-11-27, 7:19 PM | Message # 2
Admin
Group: Administrators
Awards: 0
haha yea that shits crazy but i heard this family done publicity stunts like this before

Forum » Main Board » General Info » 6 year old flies ova colorado in a space ship
  • Page 1 of 1
Search:

Thursday, 2024-03-28, 2:27 AM
Welcome Guest
Login form
Search
Our poll
Rate my site
Total of answers: 31
Tag Board
Site friends
  • Create your own site