[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
  • Page 1 of 1
Forum » Member Discussion » All Rap » Aussie Rap
Aussie Rap
LOKODate: Tuesday, 2009-09-15, 7:21 PM | Message # 1
Private
Group: Users
Awards: 0
Australian rap is the best. It isnt about sex, money, drugs, and saying fuck every 3seconds like most american crap.

Some of the major artists are.. Pez, hilltop hoods, drapht, 360 ect... You should bring some of them up on weby.

==========================

Terra Firma's 'Wise Guys' feat. The Certified Wise Crew: Hilltop Hoods, Funkoars, Vents, After Hours, Crossbred Mongrels, Blockade, Kolaps, DJ Snair and DJ Staen

Respect out to the 17 MC's and 5 DJ's:

Simplex, Blockade, Pressure, Trials, Raph A.L., Trauma, Edits, Suffa, Flak, Hons, Debris, Headlock, Sesta, Mic Lez, Kolaps, Integer, Vents & DJ's Staen 1, Snair, Jugular, Reflux, Dyems.

AUSSIE RAP REP!!

AbsurdDate: Wednesday, 2009-09-16, 7:14 PM | Message # 2
Admin
Group: Administrators
wow this is sick man im glad you showed me this its pretty sick ill check out these guys and see if i can get some of their music on the forum and i would have to partially agree with you about american rap that is only the surface of it you have to look underground to find the real shit with the true artists man like cunninlynguists, or atmosphere, or blame one some true emcees

PayasoDate: Saturday, 2009-09-19, 7:37 PM | Message # 3
Lieutenant
Group: Moderators
pretty ku
upload sum music ese
an i gotta agree wit illogical on the american rap issue
but lyke in any otha form of music it depends on who u listen to depends on if the rap bout money sex or drugs but the sad thing is that thats wat u gotta rap about to make the radio or mainstream music here in america, if u dnt rap bout wateva body else does then u get no play an thats y u gotta hunt 4 the gud music an thats wats this site is all about
uploading the best of underground rap an not all that mainstream bullshit

Forum » Member Discussion » All Rap » Aussie Rap
  • Page 1 of 1
Search:

Wednesday, 2024-04-24, 10:18 PM
Welcome Guest
Login form
Search
Our poll
Rate my site
Total of answers: 31
Tag Board